We are equipped with a surgical suite to facilitate many of your pets needs including:
- When we spay a dog or cat, we ask for the owner to drop her off the night before surgery. The spay is done the following morning and observed the rest of that day. The patient is then released the next day.
- Ex. Drop off Tuesday evening, spay done on Wednesday morning, Pick up Thursday morning
- When neutering a dog or cat we ask for the patient to be dropped off the night before surgery. Surgery is done the following morning and the patient is released the night of surgery.
- Ex. Drop off Tuesday evening, neuter done Wednesday morning, patient picked up Wednesday evening.
- Tumor/Mass removals
- Tumor and mass removals are done by Dr. Winslow’s prerogative. If you have a pet you would like a tumor or mass removed from please make an appointment to have it examined by Dr. Winslow.
*We require your pet have a current rabies vaccination given at least 2 weeks prior to surgery. If you have a current rabies vaccination just bring your certificate with you for our records.